Build your own AutoRally Platform
The AutoRally platform is designed to be constructed by a small team of undergraduate or graduate students with engineering or computer science backgrounds. A complete platform comprised of a chassis and Mini-ITX compute box can be constructed and configured in about 100 hours.
Documentation is separated into a few parts, all of which are contained in two GitHub repositories along with all supplemental files.
- Platform build instructions
- Chassis instructions and supporting materials
- Mini-ITX compute box instructions and supporting materials
- Complete parts list
- Files for 3D printing and fabrication
- Operating Procedures
- Code and software tutorials
- Platform configuration instructions to configure a completed platform
- Core software to run the platform
- State estimator built with GTSAM that fuses GPS and IMU measurements
- GPS waypoint steering controller and constant velocity throttle controller
- Gazebo-based simulation environment with vehicle model